Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Well designed product

I recently purchased a small, clip on table from the K bookstore. Yes, a clip on table. It is perfect for a dorm room setup, especially if you wear glasses like me, and need a place to put them when you go to sleep. The table uses adjustable, tightening grips to attach to my square bedpost, but it also comes with attachments so it works with round beds too. Although it is fairly small, the table has plenty of room for my glasses, alarm clock, and it even has a little indent to hold a drink, if I'm reading in bed or something. It was exceptionally easy to put together. I did not even need the instruction manual to attach it to the bed. All the parts are clear in their functions. All I had to do to get it on the bedpost was adjust the sliding grips to the correct fit, and tighten a small knob until it stayed. Pretty much the only mistake I could have made was to not tighten the grips enough, but I made sure they would stay before I put anything on them.
Overall, I am thoroughly satisfied with this product. It was decently cheap, and works perfectly as intended. It is reasonably aesthetically pleasing (it's all black), and the construction could hardly have been easier. Well designed is a perfect way to describe this product.

...sorry I couldn't find a picture of the product...

No comments: